The Digipit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digi-Library

Go down

Digi-Library Empty Digi-Library

Post by captain_castaway Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Because I read a metric butt ton of fanfiction and a lot of it is pretty good I figured I'd just put some recommendations up here for ones I think you guys would enjoy. That way you wouldn't have to keep searching through any messages I sent months ago with links, it's all nice and organized right here c:
I'll make sure to include any warnings about violence or swearing for the pupcake as well as any ships involved just in case people have strong opinions about those. I'll also probably include a word/chapter count, and just for funsies a Boose Rating XD

Read on!
captain_castaway
captain_castaway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Digi-Library Empty Re: Digi-Library

Post by captain_castaway Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Title: The Survival of Hope
Author: Mewgia Mirrorcoat
Word Count: 198,948
Chapters: 20
Warnings: Mild swearing, mild violence
Boose Rating: 10/10 (tbh this is one of my fave fics period I super enjoy it)
Quick Description:
"The Dark Ocean kept invading TK's dreams. He wanted to know why. When it actually came for him... 'Even guardians need saving sometimes, TK.'"

(Metanoia, Renascent, and Equanimity can be read in any order, but here are some suggestions: if you want to have some mystery over what is going on, read Metanoia, then Renascent, then Equanimity. If you'd rather have an idea of what's going on, then Equanimity, Renascent, Metanoia is the way to go. I think I read it Renascent, Metanoia, and Equanimity, and I enjoyed it but personally I think Metanoia, Renascent, Equanimity is the way to go.)

Title: Metanoia (companion to Renascent and Equanimity)
Author: TottWriter
Word Count: 37,075
Chapters: 22
Warnings: none that I can find
Boose Rating: 10/10 (IT'S SO GOOD LIKE. SO. GOOD.)
Quick Description:
"Takeru is quite content living in a strange world which changes from day to day. He has Poyomon by his side, and regular visits from the quiet older children who are his friends. Then a new friend arrives - a boy his own age - which sets off a chain of events that will turn his world inside out. Just what is real, and who are his friends anyway?"

Title: Renascent (companion to Metanoia and Equanimity)
Word Count: 72,782
Chapters: 15
Boose Rating: 9/10 (the only reason it's not 10/10 is beCAUSE IT'S NOT DONE YET)
Quick Description:
"Ken has always known about the seed in his neck, and he’s used it to its utmost potential in the furthering of his ambitions. It seemed the perfect tool - until he repented of his time as the Digimon Kaiser, and was left to face the far-reaching and seemingly permanent consequences of his actions. And yet, redemption awaits in the unlikeliest of places…"

Title: Equanimity (companion to Metanoia and Renascent)
Word Count: 12,018
Chapters: 4
Boose Rating: 5/10 (it's a good story but the 1st person really throws me off)
Quick Description:
"“Your friend will not be returning all the while my demands are unmet. Surrender your digivices and digimon, and concede defeat to the Digimon Kaiser”
There was no way we were going to meet those demands, and I thought I was prepared to to do whatever it took to get Takeru back. But how do you rescue someone when they no longer wish to be saved?"

Title: Hope's Fire
Word Count: 130,938
Chapters: 35
Warnings: mild violence
Boose Rating: 10/10 (it's a little weird bUT SO GOOD?????? AND IT UTILIZES ALL 24 CAST MEMBERS???????? IT'S SO GOOD)
Quick Description:
"It's been over a year since the defeat of MaloMyotismon, and things have been quiet in the Digital world. Then Takeru starts having nightmares about an ocean. When he wakes one night with concrete evidence that his nightmares are real, it marks the beginning of another dangerous adventure which will test the Chosen Children to their limits. As they are drawn into a whole other world they know nothing about, it becomes obvious that they are running headfirst into another life-or-death adventure without the first idea of how to save the day.

Hope's Fire began its life in the summer of 2015, and as such there’s no Tri here - but there is a healthy amount of danger, and a generous sprinkling of mythological creatures to make up for that."
captain_castaway
captain_castaway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum